Tuesday, May 19, 2015

TOM BRADY'S TEXT MESSAGES



"Men are able to trust one another, knowing the exact degree of dishonesty they are entitled to expect. "   


--Stephen Leacock




FROM A to Z
 

A.      Why is everyone tripping..., my tight end Aaron Hernandez killed somebody.

B.      Y’all should see what I do to my own balls.

C.      I can’t believe this attack on white American quarterbacks.

D.      The NFL defenses would be pissed if they saw what was in my cup.

E.      The Eagles signed Mike Vick.

F.      This fine only hurts the Boston strippers.

G.     You call this a punishment, 4 more weeks at home with my underwear model wife, Gisele?

H.     Do you know how many balls I would have to deflate to lose to the Colts?

I.        Y’all should’ve seen what I did to the balls in the Super Bowl.

J.       I wonder just how many jump-offs I will be able to smash now that I have four extra weeks.

K.      When the 2015 season kicks off, I will still look better than Payton Manning.

L.       The real losers are the gay camera men.

M.    Most Patriots fans are cool with cheating.

N.     Note to self…, I should’ve paid $2 Million to let the air out of Roger Goodell.

O.     What offensive doesn’t take advantage of the rules?

P.      Prince needs to do a concert on the attack of the white man’s freedoms.

Q.     You should see the other questionable shit in my phone!

R.      Did I hear Ray Lewis says something about my morals?


S.      When the season starts I will still look better than Shannon Sharpe.

T.      I often wonder…, when my nieces and nephews call me Uncle Tom… Joyner always answers.

U.     Under no circumstances will this keep me out of the Hall of Fame.

V.      We still have more Super Bowl victories than your team.

W.    What in the @!#$ is a Wells Report?

X.      If you saw where Bill Belichick steals his X’s and O’s from Goodell would really be pissed.   

Y.      Wait until y’all see the ratings for the first 4 Patriots games without me.

Z.      I am suspended for 4 games and Isiah “Zeek” Thomas is still coaching?   


1 Love,


Ray Lewis

No comments:

HOW THE WEST WAS WON

  There are just over 425 days until the next presidential selection. And from all the unofficial, official, on-air political pundits, cable...